Did you earn less than $58,000 in 2014?
Starts February 3, 2015
Hours of operation: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4-7 p.m.
Closed during spring break (week of March 16 - 20).
We are located at the Goodwill Store in the Wildhorse Mall, 1601 S. U.S. Hwy. 77 Bypass.
Assistance available through April 15, 2015.
Offered through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA).
What to bring:
- Government issued photo ID
- Valid Social Security cards or ITIN numbers for taxpayers, spouse and all dependents
- Birthdates of all primary, secondary and dependents on the tax return. If married and filing jointly, both spouses must be present.
- All wage and income statements for 2014 (e.g., W-2, W2-G, 1099R forms
- Interest and dividend statements from financial institutions (form 1099), if applicable
- Proof of day-care expenses paid in 2014 including: provider’s name, address and federal ID number
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available If you would like any refunds directly deposited to your checking account, bring a check with you to verify the account bank routing numbers.
This page was last updated on: February 11, 2015