MBA Program Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does the MBA program cost to complete?
- Texas resident: Less than $10,000
- Non-Texas resident: Less than $20,000
2. What is the average time-to-degree?
24 to 30 months
3. How is the MBA program structured?
- The program is 30 credit hours broken down as follows:
- 21 credits of required courses scheduled in six course blocks
- 9 credits of electives – up to 9 credit hours either can be completed at Texas A&M-Kingsville and/or transferred from another AACSB accredited MBA program
4. How are the course blocks structured?
- BUAD 5201, Advanced Business Writing
- BUAD 5247, Global Business
- BUAD 5102, Diversity in the Workplace
- MKTG 5243, Global Marketing
- BUAD 5103, Business and Professional Ethics
- BUAD 5204, Managerial and Business Statistics
- MGMT 5241, Global Management
- ISYS 5340, System Analysis, Design, & Implementation
- ISYS 5342 Data Mining and Cyberforensics*
- ECON 5245, Global Economics
- MBA Elective
- ACCT 5237, Global Accounting
- MBA Elective
- FINC 5239, Global Finance
5. Do students have to take the six course blocks of or individual courses in any order?
The Core Focused courses must be completed as part of the first ten credits completed. The remaining 11 credits of required courses can be taken in any order. Elective courses cannot be taken until 18 of the 21 credits of required courses are completed.
6. Are all classes online?
Yes, all Global MBA courses are offered online.
7. Where can I get more information about the courses offered in each block?
This page was last updated on: November 11, 2013